Tuesday 11 January 2011

Working on the last scene.

Now I need to finish the last scene which is scene 23 and 24. This scene is the very important scene throughout our video. The plane crosses in the end of scene 23, this shot is the turning point from the imaginary magical paper city to the real world room.



These scenes look very simple and easy to work on storyboard, but it was trickier than I thought it was going to be. In the scene 23 storyboard, the plane comes from far and fully cross the frame in the end. and city as a background should change to scene24's city, while the plane comes across the frame. Obviously for the continuity, the last shot of the city in 23 and the beginning shot of the city in 24 should be same scale, position and even similar intensity of illumination. I already set the camera in 24 for zooming out, so I set the 24's beginning shot as standard and worked on last camera position firstly in scene 23. Even though I wrote down the value of translate and scale of X,Y,Z and focal length of camera, the city's position was slightly different in each file. I only need the value of focal length and positioned 23's city and camera based on the first rendered image of scene 24. Before I rendered both scenes, I thought I can erase rest of the background bit later in After Effect when the plane is in the full frame. But I needed to erase it frame by frame, so I just rendered scene 23 and 24, and the frames of paper plane in scene 23 so I can composite in After Effect later.


Plan for switching scenes.


Voila, IT IS DONE NOW! I'm really happy it worked immediately! If we make fade out in the end in the final work, it will look simply nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment