Wednesday 12 January 2011

Title Sequence - Final Touch


While Loanne was working on gathering every rendered file in After Effect to composite and put music on it, I made the title sequence. The main aspect of our city is paper and the paper plane was a good tour guide, so I made it with crayony writings of title and our name on the paper and flying paper plane. It suits perfect with our final video and I am so proud of our outcome. We all know we had dramas in the beginning and end. Especially between abs and I, we had a communication problem we solved out after a bit of argument and long conversation.  Fortunately I think both of us didn't take any words personally so it made the situation easy to solve.  I guess every team had bit of problem of theirs. We all do make a mistakes and we learn lesson from the mistakes, and we managed to make our city nicely in the end. Also I am happy for myself to managed scene 18 to 24 indipendantly. Well done, people!

Title Sequence



No comments:

Post a Comment