Tuesday 4 January 2011

card pyramid

When I made the city simulation in maya before, I finished the card pyramid. I thought I did but when I tried to texture it, I found the major problem of the pyramid. I made it with plane, so it had only one face normal which means it can only have one side to texture it. Although I could see the texture from back side of the face normal, it just means that i can see through the front face's texture. One piece of paper has front, back and very very thin side bit but I guess i ignored that. So I made it again and also found amazing card textures. Not like the ordinary cards, they looks something different and simple. For me, simplicity and unique design is the key theme to choose good design, so I used some of them on my card.








Penguin as a joker? it doesn't sound good role for penguin but it is fresh.







source from : http://a_pollett.tripod.com/cards41.htm







Textured pyramid






Now It has been textured on front, side and back of each cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment