Sunday 2 January 2011

Tree

As Abs passed modeling tree to me, I worked on tree but much simpler shape. Also when i was in the college library, I found this crossed cardboard on the table. Immediately it came to my mind that this would be nice reference for the tree in our project. 



cardboard tree from google image



For texturing the tree, i decided to use cardboard image and drawings on photoshop. 
I used the custom brush which can give crayon feeling on cardboard.



After texture it, below images are rendered 3d tree.




Modeling tree was not very difficult job and I could finish it quickly.

Texturing also easy and I could find a way to make custom brush so it was fresh.
I can't wait to see those trees making harmony with other buildings in the paper city.




No comments:

Post a Comment