Tuesday 4 January 2011

Taking a break

 As I finished tree, abstract roof building, room interior and major pinwheel island, I officially finished my part and now I need to wait to move on until other member's work is done. It is already 4th January and out work speed is quiet left behind comparing to other groups, but I believe we can finish in time. I just worried about we have other projects going on as well. I almost finished other project which calls chopshop, so now I will focus on the composition for our scene 18 to 24.

I am the one who always put off all the work til the last time. However after the first year finished, I thought I shouldn't do that anymore and realised it isn't efficient either. So I decided not to delay things what I should do and keep up the plan. Although our team started work late because of the changing theme and stuff, I think I have been doing my job quiet well comparing to "the old me". I actually never thought I could throw out my old bad habit, but I am very happy I could keep the promise to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment